Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, also known as APPSC, holds online programmes for qualified candidates on its official website, https://psc.ap.gov.in/. To apply for the APPSC Group 1 2022 examination, candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 42 years old. The APPSC Group 1 selection procedure consists of three stages: prelims, mains, and a personal interview round.
Following the APPSC Group 1 2022 notification, the APPSC Group 1 application form window will be activated, and candidates will have one month to complete the APPSC Group 1 application online. Candidates are advised to apply for the APPSC Group 1 exam as soon as possible in order to secure their preferred exam centre.
How to Fill the APPSC 2022 Application Form and process APPSC Group 1 apply online steps?
In order to process the APPSC Group 1 apply online procedure for APPSC Group 1, following are the steps to be taken:
- Open the official website in your browser.
- On the homepage, you can find the most recent news and exam notifications.
- Candidates must first complete the One-Time-Profile-Registration process before applying for any exam (OTPR).
- On the right side of the homepage, click the OTPR link.
- On the next page, click New Registration for Direct Recruitment.
- Candidates will be required to enter the following information:
- Aadhaar Card Specifications
- Basic Specifications
- Address Specifics
- Qualifications in Education
- Uploading a Photo and a Signature
- Carefully examine the information you’ve entered carefully before clicking Submit.
- The OTPR Reference ID will be generated and displayed on a screen upon successful submission.
- Candidates can log in once they have received their Reference ID.
- After logging in, candidates must select “Online Application Submission” from the APPSC homepage’s bottom right corner.
- Click the payment link next to the notification for which you want to apply.
- The form will be pre-populated with the OTPR data.
- Check the information and enter the application-specific data.
- Submit the application and finish the payment procedure.
- The payment reference ID will be generated after the payment is successful.
- Following that, the candidate must complete the application form (most details will be filled from the OTPR data).
- Select the exam location, post preference, and so on.
- Submit the application form and save or print the application receipt.
- Use the application receipt as a reference/correspondence in the future.
- Candidates should double-check all of the information provided in their applications because incorrect information can cause unnecessary complications during the document verification stage.
For existing OTPR users:
- Click on the Login tab in the upper right corner of the home page
- Log in with your OTPR ID and mobile number
- Select Direct Recruitment
- Submit the APPSC Group 1 Application fee
- Submit the APPSC application form online
APPSC Application Fees 2022
To complete the application process, applicants must pay the application fees. The APPSC Group 1 2022 application fees for each category are listed below.
|Unreserved (UR)||INR 250|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||INR 250|
|SC/ ST||INR 250|
Ques. Is the APPSC Group 1 Exam held each year?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission holds the APPSC exam almost every year. The APPSC Group 1 Exam is held to select officers for the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Ques. What are the APPSC Group 1 jobs?
Ans. Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in A.P. State Tax Service
Deputy Collectors in AP Civil Services
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Civil) in the A.P. Police Service
A.P. Social Welfare Service District Social Welfare Officer
Ques. Is it possible for a final-year student to apply for the APPSC Group 1 Exam?
Ans. Yes, both graduates and students in their final year of study are eligible to apply.
Ques. Can candidates from other states apply for the APPSC besides Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. Yes, students from other states can apply for APPSC, but they must take the Telugu language paper in order to be eligible for the other five papers of the APPSC Mains exam.
Ques: What is the difference between Group 1 and Group 2 in the APPSC Exam?
Ans: The APPSC Group 1 exam is the highest-ranked APPSC exam for government positions. Students who pass the APPSC Group 1 exam are eligible for the highest-ranking jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Group 1 posts are highly regarded and have the highest pay scale, whereas APPSC Group 2 is the second most important exam administered by APPSC, trailing only Group 1 examination. Group 2 employees are second in command and are assigned to various departments as assistants.
Ques: Is the APPSC Group 1 Exam the same as the Civil Services Exam?
Ans: Union Public Service Examination conducts civil service examinations at the national level. Candidates are appointed as IAS, IPS, or IFS based on their rank. However, Group 1 exams are held at the state level. However, the syllabus and examination pattern for both the state and civil service exams overlap.