One of the great things about having an L-shaped shower screen sliding door is the amount of space it can save you. They are perfect for small bathrooms as they do not require any extra space for opening and closing. This means you can have a much smaller bathroom without sacrificing any of the desired features.
The L-shaped shower screen sliding door offers you the amount of privacy that it can provide you. If you have a small bathroom, you may want a door that opens up only some of the way. With an L-shaped door, you can have a door that only opens the part way, giving you the privacy that you desire.
L Shape Shower Screen Sliding
This type of door takes up less space than a traditional hinged door and can be opened and closed easily. You can also choose from a variety of different finishes, including chrome. One of the great things about L-shaped shower screens is that they can be fitted into a corner of the room, making them ideal for small bathrooms.
How To Install An L-Shaped Shower Screen Sliding Door
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install an L-shaped shower screen sliding door:
- Begin by measuring the opening of your shower area. You will need to know the width and height of the opening in order to purchase the correct size door.
- Once you have the correct door size, you must assemble the frame. Most L-shaped shower screen sliding doors come with a pre-assembled frame. However, if yours does not, follow the instructions that come with the door.
- Once the frame is assembled, it is time to install the door. Start by attaching the top track to the frame. Then, slide the door into the track. Make sure the door is level before attaching the bottom track.
- You may need to install some wall brackets to ensure the door stays in place. Follow the instructions that come with the door to properly install the brackets.
- Your L-shaped shower screen sliding door is now installed.
The Different Types Of L-Shaped Shower Screen Sliding Doors
Different types of L-shaped shower screen sliding doors are available in the market. Some of them are as follows:
The Frameless Sliding Shower Screen
This type of sliding shower screen is made up of two panels of glass, which are joined together with the help of hinges. These hinges allow the two panels to slide past each other, providing easy access to the shower area. These types of shower screens are very easy to clean and maintain.
The Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Screen
This type of sliding shower screen is made up of two panels of glass, which are joined together with the help of hinges and a frame. The frame supports the two panels of glass and ensures that they do not slide off the hinges.
The most obvious advantage is that it provides a much wider opening, which makes it much easier to get in and out of the shower. It can free up valuable space in the rest of the room. This is especially useful in smaller bathrooms. This is because there are no hard-to-reach areas, and you can wipe the door clean after use.